Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hi-Def Hook Nose


Actual photo of my TV from Criss Angel's Mind Freak. He was busy getting dominated by steam roller and broken glass...this chick was busy freakin' my mind. NOT in the hot way either.

I held onto my money real tight.



Ever realize how great dog fighting is? Thanks Mike Vick. I've got two contenders I think could go places in the the UDFC (Ulitmate Dog Fighting Championship circuit). They're small but scrappy and one has doggy-style Tourette's and the other is a fat fat fatty.

When these dogs aren't fighting you might find them raping things. Rape. Yes, Rape. Watch the "Hand Banana" episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force to remind you. Hopefully the clip below works.

FYI: the yellow thing and other thing are "dogs" and the guy is probably me in 10 years (sans the whole being-raped thing).

Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Hand Banana

Add to My Profile | More Videos

2 comments:

King Fangson said...

Bravo good sir.... bravo.

Bobby B said...

no, kobe's was funny too. Also, i'm soul-less