Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Kill Yourself


This is an actual quote* from a Yankee fan I was talking to last week:

BRO, 26 World Series Championships. That's all I got to say. Payroll? Forget about it bro. It's not our fault our owner cares about winning more than anyone else. Nah you go ahead I don't watch games until the playoffs. What's the point? Wait they aren't playin the Sahx are they? Yea forget it then me and my KapSig bros are about to play some beirut. Have fun though bro. Go Yanks!

* May or may not be an actual quote.

2 comments:

UpgrayeDD said...

BRA, That really sounds like a yankees fan or a "Patrious" fans.

We might have to check in with the legal department, but I'm pretty sure usage of the words "BRA" or "BRO" constitute as premeditated 3rd degree douchebaggery

King Fangson said...

I feel like destroying something beautiful.