Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Five Reasons to Watch More Women's Sports

1. No comment necessary but force your eyes to move from center and check out the dark-skinned fellow who wants our view. Oh, and spot Skersathan.

2. SHOULD be an olympic sport. Guaranteed to boost ratings...among other things.

3. I've seen strippers in this same position. Women's pole vault has my full attention. When are the olympics?

4. This came up when I googled some women's sports. It creeped me out enough to throw it in here for fear that I would be smothered in chicken flavored ramen noodles the next time I'm in asia. Not a way I'd like to die.

5. Baby boiling. Really no relation at all to the title of this entry, but what the hell? The parents are obvious drunks; check out all the booze in the background. I've made some drunk food in my day but never have I thought to cook me up some baby simmered in his own poop sauce. This picture makes me say "awww" and get angry at the same time...so its a good boner-kill to end on.


Hope this satisfies the 10% decrease in bills stroking and 50% increase in snizz.

2 comments:

King Fangson said...

If you wanted to kill a boner you should have put up a pic of the Anti-Boner herself Emily. I wonder what the Hamburglar is up to these days anyway? I'm assuming burgaling hams or working with scientists to develop an even deeper deep fryer. Some sort of super duper deep fryer.

Bobby B said...

NO FAT CHICKS!