Saturday, May 26, 2007

MONNNNN.



Senators in 5 - Anaheim was outplayed to the bone by Detroit, but Ottawa's speed and defense will be too much to overcome. I'm saying this with Ray Emery in goal for ottawa, the guy is terrible goaltender. The fearless play of Anton Volchenkov and Chris Phillips spare that jerk off of what he deserves. The Spezza line will ulitimately be the difference in this series, as they have been for the entire playoffs.

Spurs in 6 - I actually think the Pistons will win in 6 but I predicted the Spurs to beat the Bulls in the finals so I will stick with the Spurs by default. I'm jumping ahead of myself by saying these two teams will meet, but lets be realistic, its gonna happen. This series might be the best case scenario for the NHL playoffs. There won't be a soul outside of San Antonio or Detroit that will show any interest in this series. I'd be surprised if either team scored 90 points once in this series. Although Teyshaun vs Bruce could kill each other off, it might be worth a viewing.

Whiskey over Human - umm picture

Motorcycle Rally over Sleep - Motherfuckers woke me up at 7:30am, and have kept me up since, (10:15am now) hence this nonsensical babbling on my part.

1 comment:

King Fangson said...

The PETA people aren't going to be happy you put a blue shirt on that poor sea otter then poured whiskey on it...