Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Smorgousborg



can you spot the Kers?

I’ve been toying with the idea of a Skers related post for some time now but lets face it, that is a very tough thing to do on your own because of the sheer volume of material. I was going to try and explain to the origin/permutations of Skers over the years but unless I devoted an entire weekend and about 7 pots of coffee to it, I couldn’t do it justice. I mean how do you explain Whiskers, Capt. Kers, Kers Man Group, and Namath in one blog posting, it would be like trying to explain String Theory in Cliff notes. And I assure you all those names have been used and have meaning it is just too much to try and explain, so I propose a KSK style draft of Skers nicknames where each pick gets a paragraph explanation.

So all this being said lets get down to what I really came here to do… Laugh derisively at Disney, Gore Verbinski, Johnny Depp, France, and 14 year old girls.

AH AH AH AH AH






Not that 112 million is anything to scoff at, I just love when a formulaic, dog shit sandwich of a movies fail to accomplish what the movie bosses and their ivory backscratchers set out to do. Hopefully this can save us from POTC: 4-6, which has honest to God been rumored. Now if only the people pumping out the Shreks can get blind sided by a blitzed out of her gourd, Lindsay Lohan. I’d have to really hand it to god if something like that happened, maybe we ARE all part of his plan.


And as for examples of God’s existence, how in the hell does Damon Jones have a job??? I’ve watched a fair amount of Cavilers this season and this guys better wake up every morning and thank somebody that he’s not only employed but rich. I’m firmly convinced that Down Town Bobby Brown could do his job at NBA speed better than him. That isn’t even an exaggeration I seriously believe that and he’d make better decisions with the basketball too. I know for a fact DTBB could go 2-14 on wide open NBA 3’s with like 3-4 turnovers and 0 assists, PAY THAT MAN.

No comments: